Toddlers need many things while traveling. Here is our checklist to make sure we never forget anything!
- Keep your checklist on your phone so it's always with you. I use the "Reminders" app on my iPhone.
- Diapers end up taking a lot of luggage space. If it's practical, have diapers shipped to your destination. I use Amazon Prime when we travel to the United States.
- Use Ziploc bags to help organize
- Roll clothes for more space
- Always pack extra for your flight: extra diapers, extra wipes, extra outfits, extra toys, extra extra...
short sweet lists of our absolute favorite kid-friendly things to do in different cities